What if you could grow your business by 300 new potential customers every month?
And what if you could grow that fast in just a few hours a week?
I realize that’s a big promise, but it’s possible. The secret is partner marketing: the most effective and authentic way to grow your business quickly.
Partner marketing is so effective because it leverages the power of relationships — not just networking but real, authentic relationships — to demonstrate your value and share your message and your business with the world.
Do you need an easier way to grow your business?
If you’ve been struggling to build your business for a while….if you know your services are good, and you’ve been making SOME sales but not enough…if you feel like you have all the structure in place to grow a lot more, but you aren’t sure how…then partner marketing could be what you’re looking for. It’s the best way to get your message in front of a LOT more people. When done right, it enables you to find exactly where your ideal customers already are, find the people they’re already listening to and following, and then get those people to promote your products and services. Basically, it’s word-of-mouth marketing on steroids. When key influencers want to talk about you, LOTS of your ideal customers listen to them. And that enables you to grow your own audience quickly, gaining lots of new followers who are interested in buying what you have to sell, without needing to spend a lot of time and effort finding them.
But if reaching out to the top influencers in your industry sounds intimidating or impossible…well, you’re not alone.
I started specializing in partner marketing in 2014. I had been doing digital marketing for a while, but I quickly fell in love with partner marketing for two reasons: first, because it’s all about relationships; and secondly, because it yields such big results. Over the past few years, I’ve helped clients grow their email list steadily by 900 subscribers/month, launch products that generated as much as $2.5 million in revenue, and make more sales in one day than the whole previous month. As a partner marketing manager, I’ve run affiliate launches, influencer campaigns, and social media strategies. I’ve worked with clients in a lot of different industries, and I’ve developed a whole lot of systems and methods for connecting with influencers in an authentic, honest way and arranging partnerships that give a lot of value to both sides.
And after years of doing this as a contractor, running partner promotions as a fully managed service, I’ve noticed a few things.
First, as I described above, I’ve noticed how incredibly effective partner marketing is.
And second, I’ve noticed how badly most people do it.
Most entrepreneurs understand that relationships and connections are important. But most people have no idea how to go about building relationships for their business without being sleazy or pushy. They have no idea how to reach out to potential partners in a way that really offers value instead of just begging for help. And even if they do stumble into a lucky connection (that person you meet at the yoga studio who turns out to be a world-famous blogger who recommends products like yours) — they don’t know how to structure a partnership in a way that will make sense for both them and their partner.
And so, I started to wonder whether, instead of just running partner promotions behind the scenes, I could teach people how to do partner marketing a better way.
Welcome to the Partner Marketing Strategy Program.
In this one-on-one, three-month program, you’ll learn all the tools and strategy you need to implement partner marketing in your own business — and grow as fast as you want, when you want, at the pace that makes sense for your business and your lifestyle.
In the program, you’ll get…
Over the course of 3 months, you and I will have 8 one-on-one phone calls. In these calls, I’ll teach you the exact process I would use if I were running your partner marketing for you, including how to find the best potential partners, what to say when you reach out, and how to structure partnerships.
During the 3 months that you’re learning about partner marketing, you’ll have unlimited email support. Email me anytime with questions or ideas, and I’ll respond within two business days. This support will continue for an additional 3 months AFTER you finish the program, to give you time to fully implement.
Step by Step Process
After each of our one-on-one calls, I’ll give you work to complete before our next call. Most of the time, you’ll be able to finish the assignment in a few hours each week, and by implementing these assignments, you’ll go through the process of creating and launching a partner marketing strategy.
Cost: 3 payments of $500
Sign me up!
Here’s what you’ll gain in the program:
- You’ll grow your business at a steady pace by spending just 3-5 hours a week on your marketing. For most entrepreneurs, our goal for you will be to grow your audience by 300-500 new potential customers a month or even more. We’ll set goals together that make sense for your business and your industry, and I’ll help you find the right people to reach out to that will enable you to meet your growth goals.
- You’ll gain the confidence and tools to reach out and connect with the top influencers in your industry and get their support and promotion for your business — without needing to network, schmooze, or jump through hoops to prove your worth.
- You’ll get immediate results: you’ll start running promotions with influencers before you finish the program. Your audience will start growing with your first promotion.
- You’ll have my analysis of what’s working and what isn’t, so you can do more of what works. The follow up will ensure that it will get easier and easier.
- You’ll become an influencer in your industry. You don’t even need to make that a goal — if you keep implementing these methods, that’s the eventual result.
Here’s what I promise:
- If you make the effort to connect with influencers, your business WILL grow. I can’t guarantee how fast or how much, since that’s individual to your business and industry, but if you follow this process, you will inevitably get more customers.
- If your efforts aren’t working, I will help you figure out why. I know a lot of business teachers guarantee results, and the truth is you can never guarantee instant results in marketing, because marketing is a test and a process and sometimes it takes a few tries before it succeeds. But what I can guarantee is that if your first attempts don’t give you big results, I will do everything in my power to identify why and help you change that. I will reach out to my own considerable network of expert marketers and pull out every stop to identify what’s not working and how to fix it. I know a lot of people guarantee this kind of thing, but the truth is I’m motivated by results. I’m not interested in getting on the phone with you and taking your money; I’m really interested in growing your business. I don’t get excited just because you sign up for my program; I honestly get most excited when you get results.
Here’s what you commit to:
- You will do your homework. This is not a done-for-you service. It’s also not coaching. It’s on-on-one teaching and strategy setting, and it won’t work if you don’t do your homework and implement. You’ll need 3-5 hours a week for your homework and our calls, so I recommend planning for one hour a day. Please block out time in your schedule to do this, ideally at the beginning of the program.
- You will schedule our calls. Ideally you’ll schedule all of them at the beginning of the program, or at least at the beginning of each month.
- You’ll talk to me if you feel like something isn’t working. This is a new program, which means I’m happy to go above and beyond to help you get results. At this stage, I’m honestly more interested in helping you succeed than in getting a lot of people in this program. If you succeed, I get a great testimonial I can use to fill up my next program faster. If this doesn’t work for you, I won’t. So, I have a vested self interest in this working for you. If you’re struggling, I expect that you will reach out as soon as possible and express what you’re needing or what isn’t working.